Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Midnite Kisses

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

Those are kisses but what are Midnight Kisses?
kisses during the midnight?
chuk chuk?
Well, these are midnight kisses I'm referring to:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I went to the kitchen after I brushed my teeth. I saw dishes to wash, so I went over to the sink and picked up the sponge. I almost jumped 1km away and my eyeballs almost drop out.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I saw this

I saw this big black plastic bags filled with ''chuk chuk' inside and outside around it. I din't realise what it is till I saw some movements going around the plastic bag. I heard chiak chik chiak (plastic bag sound).

WHERE THE HELL DID IT COME FROM???!!!

No comments: