Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Mushroom Soup Anyone?

I've been not sleeping at the correct time, wake up at the right time and eating at the right time for the past few days. Averagely I've been sleeping at 3AM and waking up at about 12.30PM to 3PM, or maybe later. Recently, I'm in the Puasa Mood. I eat a meal in a day, dinner. Even puasa people eat 2meals a day. I for one eat one meal a day. tsk.. check out the time I wake up.. I think I can lose some extra goodies *hopefully* although it's not a good way. hehe..

I don't go out with anyone. Just parents. Noone else. Not with friends or relatives. I stay at home most of the time, MOST OF THE TIME. I think I spent 24hours at home and occasionally 22 hours. Once new Semester begins, I think I'll spent averagely 10-15 hours a day.

Q: What do I do at home?

A:
  • Sleep
  • Projects
  • Jigsaw puzzle
  • TV
  • Stars
  • Chores
  • Daydreaming
  • Disturbing someone around, esp my Bro
  • SMS people, to reach my 100sms daily
  • Hide inside my room, thinking of how to refurnish it
  • Drawing
  • Surfing
  • Blogging
  • Chatting
  • Lying around
  • Grab a bite of junk food (I got a bar of chocolate in my room)
I wasted my days through by sleeping. Sometimes, when I wake up at 12.30PM, I'll get somemore sleep in the afternoon at about 3++ for one hour or more. After that, it's dinner. So it's like sleep and eat. Usually after dinner, I'll go online for couple of hours like, 6hours than I go to my room. In my room, I'll either do my small projects, draw or do jigsaw puzzle. When it's 2-3Am, it's time to sleep. In bed, when I'm not sleepy, I'll pick up my handphone and play the games in it or sms someone and chat till I'm asleep.

All I know is that, if I don't enjoy my holiday as much as possible like now, I won't have the chance anymore. When new sem begins, I can't spend anytime for myself. Doing all these activities what others call it as growing mushroom. To me, it's private and personal hang out.

No comments: