Monday, July 16, 2007

Charity Tag

Benpert and Yin tagged me like how many centuries ago. Can't do the tag until I leech on my neighbours' wireless connection. Now, I'm AnnnA the Vampairrrr (Vampire). One thing about wireless is that, it's not very stable aka not good enough to play Gunbound!! Huhuuuuu... So, FengY, bersabar ya..

Anyway, there is this Blogger,
Idham who has pledged to donate RM 127.00 to the Darul Izzah Orphanage in Bangi for every tag completed before 26 August 2007. It's so simple, all you need to do is to complete any 17 sentences from the 27 listed below (that's the tag) and drop Idham a comment over at the tag's original page here.

1. A person is only as good as
her/his/its heart


2. Friendship is always ...



3. To love is to
be loved


4. Money makes me
wanting to have more money *Kaching Kaching*


5. I miss my
High School Days


6. My way of saying I care is by
my actions


7. I try to spread love and happiness by
making others happy and huggles


8. Pick the flowers when
they're bloomed


9. To love someone is respect her/his everything



10. Beauty is ...



11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was
my very very short short hair


12. When I was twenty one, I remember
being 21


13. I am most happy when
others around me are happy


14. Nothing makes me happier than
Kaching kaching being loved by everyone


15. If I can change one thing, I will change ...



16. If smiles were ... currency ... then I ...



17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could
go back to the past


18. If you want to ... be somebody ... then you have to ...



19. Money is not everything but
without money, you are nothing


20. The most touching moments I have experienced is ...



21. I smile when
I see people


22. When I am happy, I like to
Rwoww Rwoww


23. If only I don't have to ... work ... then ...



24. The best thing I did yesterday was ...



25. If I ever write a book, I will give it this title,
...


26. One thing I must do before I die is
to take the last valuable breathe before I go to the next world.


27. Doing this meme, I feel like
I've just did the best tag ever (Charity for Love)


Now, I would like to tag these kind warm hearted people :]


Felicity

Gladys

Samuel

Edmund

1 comment:

choulyin.tan said...

yay!!!!

finally did it! another RM127 going to charity! =)