Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Seond Paper - Business Law

Today is the second day for the second paper - The Business Law.
I have never liked this Law paper. It's hard, tough, much to memorize and complicated. But, I have learnt a lot from it. Mostly on what we can do and what we can make out of it after learning law. I have learnt that, when we go to shopping centre, those exclusion clauses they stick at the shelves saying, "Nice to see, nice to touch. Once broken, it's consider sold."
This clauses however, is not a valid exclusion clauses in the eyes of the court. A contract will only be valid when the offeror offers, and the offeree accepts the offer. Here, when the item is displayed, it is under an offer. The offeree accepts the offer when paying money at the cashier. So, when u broke something, you don't have to pay, because that is not a valid exclusion clauses that will lead to no valid contract. No valid contract = Exclusion clauses and vice versa. So, my friends... If you got any questions on contract feel free to ask me. Ngahaha..

Well, in this paper... Two questions were from the past year papers. I have memorized the answers for the Past Year Papers and when I looked at the Questions Paper, well.. what do you think. I practically FORGOTTEN everything I have memorized the night before. Do you know how I felt that very second??!! urgh!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com I was like.. $#^@!$^%*&^%!$#$#$%$#^@!$^%*&(^%!$#$#$%">^%!$#$#$%$#^@!$^%*&(^%!$#$#$%*^&&^!!!!

Haihzz... oh well.. I only did my best for this paper. Supposed to answer 5 out of 8 questions. I answered 5 questions and only felt confident for 2 questions.

I'm not confident for this paper.. So, wish me luck... Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: