Friday, February 11, 2005

The Third Day of Chinese New Year

As usual, on the third day of CNY, my friends and I would go out visiting. It has been since I don't know when we started visiting other friends on the third day.

That morning, Lionel, Andrea and Andrea's lil sis, Arlvelyn came to my house. Angel suppose to join us for visiting but she couldn't make it, because she promised to follow her parents. Yomi supposed to join us, but she couldn't make it, for fear her friends would go over to her house. Ahge supposed to join us too but because her granduncle and family from Hong Kong came to Kuching, so she accompany them. So, in the end, only me, Lionel, Andrea and lil Arlvelyn.

We chit chat awhile at my house and then started to plan where to go. We planned to go to Yomi's place. I called her house and she picked up the phone. She said that she's going over to Joel's place. So, I said, since she's going to Joel's place, we should go over too. Haha...

We all met up at Joel's place. Not long after our arrival few more friends came. Full House... I think we hang out there for bout almost 20 minutes, then we made a move. Next stop was to Yomi's place. And the whole group from Joel's house made a move too, off... everyone went to Yomi's house. And again, we met the same people but at different place. Ngahaha..

At Yomi's place, I received a call from Angel. Something happened at home. So, we planned to pay her a visit. We sat at Yomi's place awhile and disscussed with Drea bout Angel. So, we came to a conclusion in which we go to Drea's house, get her car and go see Angel. Lionel sent us to Drea's place and off he go on his own journey~~

I visited Drea's toilet before we went to Angel's place. Hiak Hiak~

When we reached Angel's place, we met her sister, Jessica and her friends. Angel was inside her parents' room playing computer games.Image hosted by Photobucket.com We sat inside the room, disscussing where else to go and whoelse to visit. Talked bout last minute planning. Well that's us.. always doing the last minute planning. It just flow in the blood... Last minute planning... Last minute studying... Last minute assignments... Last minute etc.. etc..

Drea wanted to go to Isabel and Karol's place. So,in the end we went out of the house and sat in the car thinking of where to go. We made a decision of going to Karol's place then to Isabel's place and then off to home. Drea needs to be home before 5pm coz there's a mass that evening. We called Karol, she said she won't be home and she was on the way to Valerie's house. Valerie Then.. I have known this girl since primary school. So, we decided to join Karol and visit Valerie.It's been such a long time since I talked to Valerie. Dulu dulu kat sekolah bukan main fren tau.. Ngahaha... Karol sms us the sms Valerie sent her for the directions to her house. Her house is somewhere Sunny Hill area. We followed the directions and yet couldn't find her house. Then we stopped at Sunny Hill ice-cream for some ice-cream while waiting for Karol. We told Karol our adventure and using the English skills we had to find the house. Well, the directions are the same as those we learnt in school. Turn left at what T-junction la... What forkroad la... etc.. etc.. And yet.. we couln't find the house. We called Valerie and asked her. Still, we couldn't find her house. In the end, she and some guy (prolly her brother or bf Image hosted by Photobucket.com ), drove to Sunny Hill to lead us the way. Then, we realised, the directions she sent to Karol is actually the directions from her house going to the Sunny HIll ice-cream!! Image hosted by Photobucket.com I almost peng tiao in the car.

We sat and watched Astro at Valerie's place. Then, Arlvelyn complained to Drea how hungry she was. Hee hee.. It's already past lunch. So we planned to have lunch before going to Karol's place. We had our lunch at Singapore Chicken Rice at 3rd Mile there. There...Arlvelyn called me MUMMY!! Dasyat..Image hosted by Photobucket.com Dahla so loud again. apuuu... Everyone looked at me. My gosh! Imagine me at this age got anak at the age of 6. LOLZZ!! We planned for our next destination. We couldn't think of wherelse to go. Then i suggested Bryan's place. Lolzz.. Never met Bryan in person before, but Drea and I chatted with him online before. Funny and crazy fella. Lotsa sense of humor. Ngahaha.. So we agreed. I called Bryan asking for his house address and whether he'll be at home anot. He said that at that time there's a lot of people at his place, and I told him we'll be going a lil later after the call. He said sure. Not long after that, my cousin, Gladys smsed saying she wants to join us. She too knows Bryan. My my.. what a small small world. I called her back telling her that we are going to Bryan's place. Told her to meet up at the Tyre shop opposite Lodge. In which I don't know that there two different location of Lodge. Then we met up at the different Tyre shop. So, we went looking for Gladys and "fetced" her. She tag along behind us. We hang out at Bryan's place awhile then we have to make a move since he's going for the movies (Constantine) and he was supposed to fetch a friend for the movie. Then we take a look at his puppies before leaving. oh ya.. by the way, he was late for the movies and I apologized so many damn times when he told me that night when we were online.Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Bryan's place was the last spot for us. Angel and Drea went home, while I join Gladys for the "second round" visiting.

In total, I visited 13 houses. That really breaks the record. Image hosted by Photobucket.comHAHAHAHA... I wonder if I can visit that amount again next year. (crosses fingers) Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: