Thursday, March 03, 2005

Fourth and Final Paper - Microeconomics

I tell you all.. Image hosted by Photobucket.com Microeconomics is the hardest paper among the four. I do till wanna cry. I have no confident in this paper and the assignment. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I tembak all 20 questions in the Objectives section. Whatever I have spotted came out but I FORGOTTEN what I've read the few days before. I could do the questions but couldn't write much on the explainations. Mostly were my created junks. Haihzzz...

Hell with it la. Enjoy liaw.. Now start holiday. Hiak Hiaks...

I finished my paper at bout almost 4pm. Then I cabut la. Called Nancy ask bout her whereabout. We haven't bought anything for Ken yet. So, I went to fetch her at Green Road there. So many traffic lights one. ishk...

Then we went to Wisma Saberkas. We went to many shops and still could not find anything suitable. It's almost 5.25pm, I have to fetch my brother from tuition. We went to fetch my brother and went home. After my shower, we went to Tun Jugah. First, we look for T-shirts at Body glove. There's no nice T-shirts, so we went over to U2 and G2000. Nothing also... Went to french Gallery.. wahh... so nice.. the price also very NICE!!

Then we decided to buy perfume. Went to the small stall selling perfume. We stood there and chose the suitable perfume for almost 40minutes. Then, we found the suitable one and paid for it. We went upstairs to a shop to find a box to store the perfume. Hiak Hiaks...

We had to go home, since mom don't let me drive at night. So, my dad drove us to Ken's place. We were the few friends of his that arrived early (bout 7.30pm). THere's so many of his relatives. Nancy and I felt so paiseh, so we just stood near the fence which is facing to the "laut" as Nancy called it (actually big longkang ler).Both of us were talking bout something funny, and we couldn't stop laughing. Ken went to shower that time. He came back and served us drinks. Later, he came back with two plates and asked us to help ourselves at the buffet table. We didn't want to help ourselves.. YET. But his mom called us, so.. haha.. we went to get some food. We ate outside the house. Not only us, but many other people too. Hiak hiak.. There, we saw an Indian man talking excitedly to a Chinese man. As usual, Nancy and I would make some sort of conversation in which the two man were talking bout.

Later, Esther, Christine and Ronald came. Early la tek.. Hahaha... Bout 8++pm, Nancy have to go. She got another party. Her church Brother is leaving for Singapore. She said that she'll be back after that party. So, off she go... I sat next to Esther. Esther was muching her food while I do the talking. Hiak Hiak..

After that, It's birthday singing and cake cutting session. The birthday cake is huge man. When I say huge, it's HUGE. The cake looks yummy. With Strawberry, fresh strawberry deco and lotsa white.. fresh cream. Tastes real good too. Wait la one day, I'll master in Baking too. Lolz..

After that, we all went into Ken's house. Ken and Christine bertanding main piano. haha.. Then, Christine and Esther berduet. Fuh.. If only I can play that well too. Adala regret sikit sikit. Should have not stopped taking piano lessons last time. There's so much happening at Ken's place. I learnt plucking the guitar. Kenak tangkap twice by Ken. Kantoi dua kali la tu... And I found out many people play Gunbound too. Ahaks.. It would be nice if i had that two amplifier in Ken's study room. When playing Gunbound.. Fuh... Ada kick babeh.. so cool and so nice.. Eric was playing Gb then and the sound effect.. Fuh... Best!! Syok!!

Hmm.. at bout 11pm, I went home.

Oh ya,did I mention bout my LCCI result? HIak HIaks.. I thought I would fail, but I pass. Somemore pass with credit!! wahahaha...

nites all.. enjoy~~