Thursday, March 17, 2005

It's finally March the 17th ^^

It's not anyone's birthday, but if it is someone's birthday today, I wish you a very Happy Birthday.

Tao zhe aka. David Tao is in Kuching. Ngahahahah... I'm going to his showcase in a few hours time. Ngahahahah.. XD Sure gonna be a very fun and exciting experience.

Yesterday, I got the tickets from Jason. 4 tickets are in my hands. Whahahaha..
Here.. the ticket. Scanned one of the tickets for you to view. XD

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A few minutes ago, Iris came over to my place. She gave me her Tao Zhe's cd!! Whoa.. She asked me to help get Tao Zhe's autograph because she'll be going late. She's working today, will only get off from work at 6.30pm. I'm going out at 5pm, Ken's gonna pick me up by then and Nancy gonna show him the way to my place. ^^ Early birds aren't we. Hiak HIak..

ahhh... I took some pic of the cd. Tahaha.. Nothing to do mer..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The front Cover
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Back Cover
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
13 songs
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Original tau! Ada sticker EMI
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Lyrics (eheks.. not clear..)


I won't be staying long here, am too excited to type more. ^^ Lalalalalala~~ So syok la.. ahahaha.. Will be taking tones of pics, you all don't worry. I'll post them up for you to enjoy! XD

See you all then...

The over-excited Anna! *huggies n muaks*

No comments: