Monday, June 05, 2006

The Taggy Tag Game

Thanks a lot Henry for tagging me. XD
Well, here are the rules of the tag:
-The tagged victim have to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.
-Have to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.
-Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.
-If you are tagged the second time.There is NO need to do this again.
-Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.
Gender of my perfect lover: Male le..
The 8 different points (I would like to call it qualities):
1. Cute and good looking (of coz neh.. XD)
2. Great personality
3. Great sense of humor
4. Understanding (this is very important)
5. Loyal (the most important)
5. Able to get along with my friends
6. Loving and caring
7. Good background
8. Education
I now tag these 8 person. Have fun...
2. Yomi
7. Eric

No comments: