Sunday, May 20, 2007

:+: At the age of 18... :+:

Please continue the story beginning with "At the age of 18, ..."

At the age of 18, I was a girl, still am a girl, and will always be a girl. -The End-

muahahaha.. So budu.. I don't what else to write for an introduction.

Anyway, I was tagged by Sir Ehon. The tag is about the hits songs I feed my ears when I was 18. That's like 3 years ago. I can't really remember what my ears ate. Can you remember what you ate 3 years ago?

It's ok.. Good thing I am a good friend to Mark Twain. *wink wink*


THE RULES

Rules Rules Rules..

1. Go to www.popculturemadness.com

2. Select the year you turned 18

3. Get all nostalgic over the songs of the year

4. Write about it

5. Pass this tag onto 5 others


Rules #1, #2 & #3
Go to www.popculturemadness.com



2004 hits

*DONE*

Rules #4

  1. She Will Be Loved - Maroon 5
  2. Pieces Of Me - Jessica Simpson
  3. Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet
  4. My Happy Ending - Avril Lavigne
  5. The Reason - Hoobastank
  6. This Love - Maroon 5
  7. Everytime - Britney Spears
  8. The Anthem - Good Charlotte
  9. Here Without You - 3 Doors Down
  10. Someday - Nickleback
  11. Unwell - Matchbox 20
  12. Take My Breath Away - Jessica Simpson
  13. Numb - Linkin Park
  14. On The Way Down - Ryan Cabrera
  15. A Moment Like This - Kelly Clarkson
Well, here's a list of songs I love to feed my ears. There are more but I couldn't remember them and I picked from the webbie the songs I love to listen years ago.





Rules #5

And now, I shall tag my mamak gangz:

  1. Cedric (hmm.. Having exam >.<)
  2. FengY
  3. James Bone
  4. Melly
  5. Minny
*I wanted to tag Aaron too.. BUT he did the tag already*

Btw,
Good Luck & All The Best
to Cedric
as he's sitting for his A-Level exam!!
Ganbatte yo!!
Jia You Jia You!!