Friday, May 25, 2007

:+: Why is the Rum Gone? :+:

Remember this? For those Nuffnangers, you would know about the
B
IGGEST BLOGGER EVENT EVER HELD IN THE HISTORY OF MALAYSIA -
Timothy Tiah of Nuffnang

I'm sure all the Nuffnangers enjoyed their movie last night. How was the movie?? Too bad I'm SOOOOOOOOO FAR AWAY from KL. Else, I would definitely participate in this BIG EVENT.

* * * * *

Why is the RUM GONE?

:+: Coz Anna drank them all :+:

Today is a special day, can say it's MY Lucky Day! Why is the rum gone? It is because DiGi took it and gave it to ANNA.
"Pirates of Caribbean 3 screening - 28 May. Show SMS to redeem 4 FREE tickets @ DiGi Centre, 25 May, 11am-5.30pm / 26 May, 11am-1pm. While tickets last."


Thanks to DiGi Fu-Yoh, I got 4 frigging tickets to the movies!! How cool is that?! So, now you know why the rum is gone! On top of that, 28th May is Dad's birthday. I can't buy him anything because he got everything he wanted. He got $$ *kaching kaching* to buy whatever he wants mar. What other better gift, than bringing him to the movies? Plus, Chow Yun Fatt is in it. After the movies, I would treat us all supper at Open Air, eat Ah Mui's Gu Bak Mee. I think it should be ok for him. What say you?

5 comments:

yomi said...

Its really good! Must watch! Up
til now I have not watch Spiderman
3, already watch Pirates...

I went with the wrong company though. Choose thee's company well! You wouldn't wanna go with a group which don't laugh and when you laugh, they look at you as if you are weird! Like la they so damn cool! Shheesshh..

Enjoy PIRATES!! WEee~ =P

Anonymous said...

wahhh Fuuuiiiiiii Yoooooooooh. hahahah
thanks for your comment at my blog. appreciate it anna ;)

a n n n a said...

Yomi: i haven't watch Spidey 3 yet.. Gel & Nel watched it edi.. So, I'm planning to watch it at home. I'm taking the family to watch POC3. ngek ngek..


papajoneh: FUUUU YOOOOOHHhhh~~!! U're very welcome. ^^

Anonymous said...

hey anna!

my mom's bday is tomorrow. lucky that u got free tics. catch up with u face to face sometime!

a n n n a said...

sam: Happy Birthday to ur mum! Hope to see u around soon. ^^