Friday, July 20, 2007

:+: Fun-tags-tick 4 :+:

Thanks Yin, for tagging me in this Fantastic Four tag. muahahaha.. *perasan diri*


4 Jobs I’ve Had In My Life:
- 'Sales Assistant' in one of those tit bits store

- BM Home Tutor

- Admin Assistant in some firm

- Part time Tour & Hotel Reservationist


*4 Places I’ve Lived :

- Kuching

- Kuching

- Kuching

- Kuching


*4 Places I’ve Been On Vacation To:

- China (Eh-ve-li-thing ve-li cheeeeap)

- Thailand (aQua prettier than me -..-")

- Kuala Lumpur (shopping)

- Kota Kinabalu, Sabah (Adventure.. Shiok!)

(Named 4 places I had fun most)


*4 Places I Would Rather Be In:

- In my comfy bed

- In front of my lappy with WORKING internet connection. "Okui.Net you KNS!!"

- Lepaking with my butties (buddies)

- Shopping mall.. SHOP 'till I'm BROKE


*4 Of My Favourite Food:

- Laksa

- Fried Chow Chai Hungan

- Gu Bak Mee

- Rum Raisin & Banana Cheese Gelato


*4 Lucky Souls Tagged:
4 FUNtastic friends I wanna tag..
- Frankiecy
- Yomi
- @lexlim
- Adrienne

No comments: